Sunday, March 25, 2012

Revelations about the Filipino healers


Trailer of the movie "Hands of the Spirit - Revelations of the Filipino healers" of Alois Audebrand-Mounting Stephanie Cockerel.Long considered illusionists lack of rational explanations of many scientific studies attest to the reality of the phenomenon. The first major study is that of Dr. Sautemann who studied 1200 cases a year after they were treated in the Philippines, she found a cure rate of 90% ..."What matters to me, these are the results ...", "I myself have collected from around the world, I have not found exactly 90% success ... but not far by not cases holding that terminal, so especially metastatic cancers. so I could check the amazing results of this healing practice. "Jan Van Hermet, Professor of Medicine, University College Dutch.